Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Tool 9: Incorporating Classroom-Based Devices as Tools for Learning

  1. Tying technology to the objective is an excellent way to engage the students. Technology is an integral part of today's society and integrating it in learning is an way to reach all students. The best thing about integrating technology is it enable students to access the assignments for anywhere.
  2. Students should be held accountable for stations/centers because this will ensure that all students are learning. The stations/centers will reinforce the concepts presented.
  3. I visited Mangahigh and Ten Marks. I truly like both sites. I could use both sites to create reviews for upcoming tests. I could hold students accountable by assigning each section as an assignment in the gradebook.
  4. Algebra Genie and HMH Math on the Spot. I could use use these apps to drill mathematical concepts. By assigning daily grades for each station, this will hold students accountable for each station.
  5. I could see the students research mathematicians and discussing how they have contributed to mathematics.

No comments:

Post a Comment